Welcome to the cover reveal of Meant for Me by L.P. Dover (who it seems to me is one Flipping awesome author). The cover was designed by Mae I Design and the reveal organised by the lovely Giselle over at Xpresso Book Tours.
Synopsis (Cover links to Goodreads):
After a night of raw passion with the man Claire O’Briene had been secretly admiring for years, she thought their time together had come once and for all. Fate had finally brought them back to each other, but unfortunately nothing had changed. He was still the same man who ran away from relationships. Against his better judgment, Mason Bradley gave in to the temptation and allowed himself one night with the one woman he’d been too afraid to want … too afraid to need.
Six months after leaving Claire and regretting every minute of it, Mason gets called in for an undercover mission that’s not only dangerous, but brings back a past he spent years trying to forget. A past of fighting … of getting in the ring and using his fists to get what he wanted: money, women, and drugs. Now there are fighters turning up dead, and it’s Mason’s job to find out the truth.
Knowing he might not come out of the mission alive, Mason seeks out Claire to tell her how he truly feels, only to find another man competing for her love as well. Fighting is what he’s good at, and for once he will be fighting not only for justice … but for love.
- Book Blitz: Forever Fae by L.P. Dover (twosassychicks.wordpress.com)
- Blitz: Reign of Ice by L.P. Dover (whyicantstopreading.wordpress.com)
- ‘Reign of Ice’ by L.P. Dover Cover Reveal (lauraduvallmakeupartistry.wordpress.com)
- COVER REVEAL ~ REIGN OF ICE BY L.P. Dover (girlygirlbookreviews.com)
- Emilie’s Review of Forever Fae by L.P. Dover (emiliesreviews.wordpress.com)
- L.P. Dover cover reveal! (madramblingjunkette.wordpress.com)
- Book Blitz – Forever Fae By L.P Dover (endlessreading.wordpress.com)