Synopsis (Cover links to Goodreads page)
“From the moment I locked eyes with hers, we’ve had this undeniable connection that was and will always be wicked. A love that would literally kill me if it didn’t survive, but lately, could kill me if it did.” ~Drake Evans.
For Drake and Presley, life has handed them more challenges than any one person should ever face in a lifetime. Together, they’ve survived Presley’s captivity from her deranged uncle, but now they must learn how to live with the events that surrounded her time spent with him, while keeping the details of her rescue a secret.
For Presley Quinn, living the last two years has been practically unbearable, constantly drowning in nightmares put there by a man responsible for the violent images continually playing in her mind. She keeps moving forward, but is barely clinging onto the edge when she’s faced with another obstacle from her past that is so unavoidable, so tragic, it threatens to break her apart—herself.
Drake will do anything to protect Presley from ever feeling pain again. His love is irrefutable. He walks side by side with her, vowing he will never let anyone harm her again. However, when an unexpected event turns Presley against everyone she’s ever loved, Drake is faced with trying to save the only woman he’s ever loved or severing the only lifeline she’s ever had—himself.
**Mature Content Warning** 17 years and older for language and sexual content.
There are moments of such significance in your life it doesn’t matter what you do or what someone can say, nothing will eliminate that memory from the deepest recesses of your mind. These moments will always be there, filling up your entire life with so much joy you could combust at any second. Then, there are moments filled with the most earth shattering pain ever in existence when you feel like you’re dying a horrible death. These moments live so closely together in your mind, they are almost intertwined with one another. Moments that are spinning on an axis, carefully balanced on the rim of your sanity.
Not living far from these significant events in one’s life are the feelings attached to them. Feelings that live in the shadows of these particular moments where a person never knew one could experience such emotions until the day that you live through such an instance because they only surface when you fully understand just how life altering the event is. They’re unexplainable. A person is not meant to feel any of these foreign feelings until they’ve experienced that moment first hand. ~Drake Evans, Tragic Love
- Book Blitz – Excerpt/Giveaway: Tragic Love by M.S. Brannon (rumpledsheetsblog.wordpress.com)
- BOOK BLITZ: Scarred Love by M.S. Brannon (turnersantics.wordpress.com)
- *~*Book Blitz & Giveaway*~* Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights #2) by M.S. Brannon (readingpastmybedtime.net)
- Blitz: Tragic Love By M.S. Brannon (booksaz.wordpress.com)
- ~ Tragic Love Book Blitz ~ (devilishlydeliciousbookreviews.wordpress.com)
- Book Blitz – Excerpt/Giveaway: Scarred Love by M.S. Brannon (rumpledsheetsblog.wordpress.com)
- *Book Blitz* + Excerpt & Giveaway: Tragic Love by M.S. Brannon (bookloverslaceycat.wordpress.com)
- Book Blitz – Scarred Love by M.S. Brannon: Excerpt + Giveaway! (somanybookssolittletimebookgroup.wordpress.com)