So check it out, the cover for Reap is finally here. Designed by the author herself – And I think she did a pretty good job of it!
Foreign, or rather unfamiliar, would be the word I would use to describe how I felt.
Faintly, I could hear the glimmer of voices surrounding me in this dark haze, caressing my ears like skin against silk. I felt like I was in a cocoon of sorts, protectively enveloped, quietly drifting in some far-off place. I wanted to stay that way forever.
But we all know that what you want never really seems to happen in the real world.
Something’s not right in Mia’s head.
The first thing is that her name isn’t Mia. In fact, she has no clue what her name is—who she is. All that she knows is that she’s not like the ones who found her: Dante with his kind blue eyes, Amy with her child-like demeanor, James with his questioning gaze.
The one she cannot decipher no matter how hard she tries.
As Mia tries to fit in with these people, a strange occurrence is amidst outside. And as she finally remembers who she is …
Well, let’s just say that things get a little more complicated.
- Cover Reveal: Reap by Christina Channelle (debdebreviews.wordpress.com)
- Cover Reveal and Giveaway ~ Reap by Christina Channelle (fuonlyknew.com)
- Cover Reveal & Giveaway: Reap by Christina Channelle (morphybooksblog.wordpress.com)
- Cover Reveal and Giveaway! (bookcomet.wordpress.com)
- Cover Reveal: Reap by Christina Channelle (booksetceterablog.wordpress.com)
- Reap by Christina Channelle Cover Reveal + Giveaway (teenblurb.org)