- The Weasly’s. Honestly. Who wouldn’t? There is like a million of them. And I know what it is like to grow up with a big family and how DRAINING it could be. But I had so much fun reading of them while growing up. I just wanted to join in. Now I can fantasize about it and add it to one of my TTT’s. Which makes it real. Kinda
- Flora from Destiny and Destiny Unveiled by Laura DeLuca. I recently read these for review. Flora was such a fun character. Amazingly supportive. Completely colourful. Kickass and self reliant. She would make a killer sister.
- Bubba (Jake) from Sunset Embrace. Yeah, yeah. Practically every TTT has this book on it. Deal with it. And if you haven’t caught the hint by now go read the book. 😛 Bubba starts of as this young boy who is completely awkward in his skin. Through out the book he really grows up and in the end (SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) he kills the guy that killed his brother. I would like to think my brother would do that for me.
- Brom from Eragon. He is a proper grumpy old grand pa. I grew up without mine and always picture the perfect grand pa. Strangely enough this was it for me.
- Oskar’s gran from Extremely Loud and Incredibly close. For the life of me I cannot remember her name now. Anyhoo Granny’s don’t have names anyway. They are just Gran. Our ‘Ouma’ In my case. She was so much fun.
- Wanda from The Host. I am on a Host high. I watched the movie this weekend. I am rereading the book cos you know, you just kinda have to. Wanda is so selfless and self sacrificing and does all the chores. Goodness knows that I wanted a sibling that would do all the chores for me. All jokes aside though she has all the makings of an amazing older sister.
- ‘The MacGregor’ from the MacGregor’s series by Nora Roberts. He is the dad. Honestly it
- Michael from Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. He is steadfast. Trustworthy. Reliable. Loyal. I would love to have had him as a dad.
- Gerry from P.S I love you. One day I shall marry a man such as him. Well I am already engaged to my version of him anyway.
- Sam from Gypsy by Lesley Pearse. He is Beth’s brother. He reminded me so much of my brother that I couldn’t help but put him here.
Well that’s my make believe family. This post was a bit tough this week. Maybes it will go better next week. Leave me your comments. J