Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This weeks Top Ten is : Top Ten Book Boyfriends you know, if you were a fictional character too.
It seems the only thing I am posting lately is TTT and one book review per week. I am crazy busy at work and DEPLETED when I get home. But I will always make time for TTT!
(In no particular order – just in case you were wondering)
- Dimitri from Vampire Academy. Can anyone say DROOOOOL with a capital HOT.
- Damon from Vampire Diaries. No not Stephan. Damon. You head me right. The bad boy from hell. Cos it is really, really hard to say no to a bad boy.
- Jasper from Twilight. His character is way under appreciated. He has such a wicked background. He kicks MAJOR ass and his whole world revolves around Alice.*swoon* If only I could be Alice. *sigh*
- Jack from Gypsy (by Lesley Pearse). He isn’t all that well known. He stuck with Beth through thick and thin. He is supportive, even when she starts shacking up with another guy. He consoles her and worships her. And then he kicks ass for her. Like Amazing.
- Ian from The Host. Jarred is such a nincompoop. Whereas Ian starts off as one, but then he kind of grows into this amazing Knight in Shining Armour. He is patient with Melanie and so kind and gentle with Wanda. Let me just say I am wildly disappointed in the casting choice for Ian in the movie. *double sigh*.
- Heath from House of Night. If you haven’t read the books yet and your planning on doing it skip a few lines cos SPOILER ALERT. It killed me when he died. It. Was. So. Wrong. He was most probably then best (maybe second best) character in the book. And he was so good to Zoey. Even if she herself was a steaming pile of bullpoopie and didn’t deserve him in her life.
- And (drum role please) Stark from House of Night. He is such a close runner up for Heath. I can totally get how Zoey is confused and doesn’t know who to pick because sometimes I totally pick Heath, and then other days Stark is the sexiest most irresistible character ever written.*wipes drool*
- Pete from The Gatekeepers Son and The Gatekeepers Challenge by Eva Pohler. Recently read these for review. Pete is just a plain old mortal boy that gets shot with cupids arrows so he will fall in love with our heroin. Trouble is she is meant for someone else so he is never ever going to get her. Yet he is so supportive, so selfless, so passionate. Honestly. I will take him. Screw the god of Death.
- Michael from Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Michael takes a ‘working lady’ straight from a brothel, saves her life and then marries her. And just in case that isn’t enough – when she runs away back to her old life, he goes right after her and brings her back. Twice. And he isn’t perfect (very nearly is but not quite).
- And then, my bestest ever boyfriend is Clint from Devine by Choice. The alter ego to Savannahs true mate. He is annoying at times, charming at others. And then he sacrifices himself to save the day. *swoons*
Oh with loves like these, who needs reality right? Who are your fictitious boyfriends? Sorry you can’t steal mine. I don’t share easily 😀