Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is the Top Ten Series you would like to start – but just haven’t gotten round to it yet.
As a side note… The Broke and the Bookish have been nominated for a Best Meme Award. Please go vote here if you have a chance!
Top Ten Series I would like to start – but haven’t yet…
And here it goes… In no particular order:
- Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl – I have started this one, but then put it down again. It’s a bit of a battle but I really feel like I need to get into it!
- Queen Of Babble by Meg Cabot – I have recently come to Love me some Meg Cabot!
- Evernight by Claudia Grey – It seems like something I would like and a few of my friends have been raving about it. And I really like the covers!
- Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts – I have read a few of her series and have ALWAYS enjoyed them. By the by – I highly recommend all the books from the Macgregor series (there are quite a few of them)
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer – I really like the idea of the wolf thing – I haven’t read many YA books where the characters are wolves so very intrigued by it.
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare – Every where I look people are talking about it. So why not give it a go right?
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – Do I really need to explain myself?
- Jack Reacher by Lee Child – this is not normally my cup of tea, but recently watched the movie and it made me curious. Looking forward to trying it out.
- Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer – I have yet to read a fairy tale retelling and why not start with a cyborg Cinderella?
- Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich – I have read the first one – but there are so many that it really isn’t much of a start. They are really fun to read so I want to get stuck into it a bit more.
See any you would like to try?
Can you recommend any? Drop me a line.
And as always. Happy Blogging!