I would like to thank Antonia and Amanda at Classy as Fuck book reviews ( http://classyasfuckbookreviews.wordpress.com/2013/02/25/beautiful-blogger-award/ ) for this award.
It is my second award in as many weeks and I cannot even begin to explain how ecstatic this makes me.
The rules work as follows:
You are to copy the logo onto your post, Thank the people who nominated you. Then please tell us 7 things about you. You may then nominate 7 people for the award.
Seven things about this blogger
1. I cannot start the work day with out my coffee – yet I only have one cup a day
2. Reading is what makes my world go round. I could read in two languages by the age of 6.
3. I am a big animal lover and am getting a new puppy in a month or so… Very excited as I was not allowed one due to restrictions from the landlord.
4. I have a serious problem when reading series. I find it hard to read anything else until I have read all the books in that series. (waiting for release dates nearly kill me)
5. I have a weakness for calenders. I have 4 different ones on my desk at this moment.
6. I blog on the sly. (please do not tell my boss)
7. My best friends name is Google. He knows everything and he likes sharing all his knowledge with me. In fact I hardly write anything without asking his advise on the matter.
Now for my nominations….
And as always