Thank you to Angie at http://harmony77uk.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/liebster-awards/ for nominating me.
Its very simple – The rules for the Liebster are to thank the person who nominated you, answer the 11 question they have asked you, nominate 11 other people and ask them 11 questions in return. According to the guidelines the Liebster award should be sent to bloggers with less than 200 followers so that new bloggers can see how awesome they are!
Here are the answers to my questions:
1. do you have a five year plan? If so, please share it with us.
Yeah, Of course! I plan to have finally gotten my law degree, and maybe by then be well on my way to proving myself. If not that – (should I have decided being a scum sucking legal leach 😉 is not for me) I will have started my very successful bookshop/coffee shop.
2. What is your biggest plan for the future?
No matter what I do (be it law or not) I will one day have my own bookshop. It has always been a little dream of mine. Wait, who am I kidding, it has always been a HUGE dream of mine.
3. Do you remember your dreams? If so, what has been your most recent?
I was in the circus last night – this might have something to do with my recent read – The Night Circus.
4. If you were a cartoon character which one would you be and why?
Oh, that’s easy… EEEEEEor. I have always empathized with the poor fellow. Losing his tail, building and rebuilding his home yet still carrying on.
5. If you could have one magical power which one would it be?
I dunno if I would want one…Really. I am not the hero type.
6. Do you save your money or spend it on today?
Save my money??? You mean people still do that?
7. Do you need things to be noisy or prefer things to be silent?
I don’t really mind either way, I guess it depends on what mood I am in. Most times though I can carry on reading, typing, writing, doing what ever, with people yapping on in the back ground. I am reasonably good at cutting out the background noises in life.
8. Have you ever done anything you regret?
No – Everything I have done has made me into the person I am. It has shaped me and made me ME.
9. What is your idea of the perfect night out?
Perfect night out is a night in… 😛 but I’ll play by the rules. A perfect night out is nothing tooooo hectic. Maybe some friends, a movie, a dinner, a few drinks.
10. What is the craziest thing that you have done?
Oh boy – I cannot answer that without fear of retribution in some form. I went through some hectic stages in my late teens.
11. What is the one thing that you own that you would say you are embarrassed to possess?
An embarrassingly large collection of Harlequin romances. Yes, yes they are fluff reads but sooooo good. They always, always manage to make me feel good.
My Nominees are: (queue drum roll please).
1. Briana and Krysta at http://pagesunbound.wordpress.com/
2. Chatty Owl at http://chattyowl.com/
3. Antonia and Amanda at http://classyasfuckbookreviews.wordpress.com/
4. How to date in Vegas: http://howtodateinlv.wordpress.com/
5. Sumantha at http://duttadaynightfever.wordpress.com/about-me/
6. Jill at http://thinkreadcook.wordpress.com/about/
7. The aspiring author at http://theaspiringauthorblog.wordpress.com/about/
8. The Silk Road Collector at http://silkroadcollector.me/
9. Martin at http://readfulthingsblog.com/about/
10. Meggy at http://meggiesfervor.wordpress.com/
11. Maven at http://bookmaven623.wordpress.com/
Here are my 11 questions:
1. What was the first thing you thought when your received this nomination?
2. What are your biggest fears?
3. Why did you start a blog?
4. If you could have anything in the whole world right now, what would it be?
5. When you get that pay check / allowance each month what is the first thing you do with it?
6. If your inner child could talk to you, what would it say?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Everyone has an addiction, what is yours? (By the by – mine is really bad chick flicks)
9. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
10. I am stealing this question from Harmony77uk: What is your favourite cartoon character and why?
11. What is the motto you live by?
So once again thanks to Angie from Harmony77uk for the nomination. Please remember to link back and